Projects in Program B
1. Evidence synthesis to develop an early intervention health system model for all members of the family.
2. Meta-analysis of qualitative data on what children, young people, women and men expect from health practitioners.
3. Pathways to safety for young people experiencing IPV through online identification, response and referrals to services.
4. Facilitation of early identification, response and referral through online platforms for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
5. Preliminary testing in universal services of the early intervention health systems model to improve health, safety and well-being of families.