We aim to make families safer by generating evidence-informed knowledge to assist services to identify domestic and family violence early and tailor effective responses.
2018 Overcoming Indigenous Family Violence Forum Darwin 16-17 May
Health, Parenting and Family Violence Forum Melbourne, 18 June
22nd International NNVAWI Conference on Violence Against Women Ontario, Canada, 28-28 September
INTERNATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND HEALTH CONFERENCE 2018 Melbourne, 20-21 November
In the news this week:
- REGISTRATIONS are now open for our International Domestic Violence and Health Conference. Register here!
- Family safety hub set up for domestic violence victims
- Victoria told to focus on long term reforms to family violence
- 'I couldn't show weakness: Stabbed 11 times, this trainee doctor worked on
- Decade of family abuse and neglect preceded Tennant creek toddlers rape
- Fears family violence is going undetected by psychiatrists
VIDEO AND PODCAST CORNER
Talking Safer Families:
Safer Families CRE uploads videos and podcasts here with information and tips for people working with families and communities affected by domestic and family violence.
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional owners of the country where we live, work and travel upon, and to the Elders, past, present and future.
Thank you for visiting our website. Contact us, or provide us with feedback using the links in the footer below.